Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Necklace Sterling Silver Marcasite and Gemstone Colored Glass Heart Pendant

Project an air of mystery and allure with this captivating glass heart pendant. The jewel-toned glass heart in a detailed sterling silver setting instead, visible with vines and filigree design of the silver surface through the glass. Tendrils of rope-textured silver and dark marcasite stones wrap the heart in front and continue along the ornate bail. This intriguing pendant is complemented perfectly complemented by a thick and shiny polished Singapore twist chain.

"The glass heart is a deep dark garnet 'red', (more of a rusted red), that while wearing is very opaque." says Melaina Laira

" My husband gave this to me as a valentines gift and I absolutely LOVE it!" says Jaime A

"This is a finely-crafted piece, and I was afraid after reading a few of the reviews here that the heart would not fit well in the casing, but it does. The heart is also wider than I expected. Nevertheless, somehow it is less beautiful that the picture suggests. It's a little flatter than I thought it would be, and I was expecting light red glass, but it's so dark it looks dull brown. Because of this, it doesn't look as impressive even with the help of the silver case, and while it's definitely not terrible, it's below my expectations. I won't be returning it, though, because the silver chain is absolutely gorgeous. It really sparkles in the light, and I'm happy with it. Was it worth $50, just for that? No, but I'll live. It just would've been so much prettier if the heart had been closer to the lighter color in the picture." says Lissa

"This is a very beautiful necklace it looks like a very expensive piece my wife loves it and has had a lot of compliments on it I recommend this piece to anyone who wants a nice piece of jewelry for all occasions" says lane


No comments:

Post a Comment